I started getting foggy and fuzzy brain 2 years ago. Whenever this foggy and fuzzy feeling is at its peak, the whole world looks different and I don’t feel anything normal around me. I start asking weird questions to myself like, why is this happening, why is that happening, why does this exist, why does that exist and all sorts of stupid things. I don’t feel normal. Such kind of fogginess comes and goes.
Other medical issues that I have are: gas problems in stomach. My stomach produces a lot of gas. I have to pass gas, on an average, once every 10 minutes. One of my nostrils is always blocked, Most of the times, I breath from one nostril only.
Currently, I am also suffering from heaviness in my head, which is always there. Sometimes, more sometimes less.
I practiced 7 pranayams, total half hour everyday, as suggested by baba ramdev ji. That actually helped me in getting rid of my head aches. Unfortunately, I still feel heavy headed even after practicing pranayam.
I got all medical tests done: stomach, brain, heart etc. and every report is normal.
Kindly help me to get rid of this foggy brain and heaviness in my head. I want to feel normal as I used to be 2 years ago. Please please please help me.
– J S Bali
Beloved J S Bali,
Few things which you should have mentioned to describe your overall situation were your age, profession, state of relationships and the average daily routine like eating and sleeping habits; nevertheless based on your the information you have provided I understand your issue is more or less the outcome of mental stress. You have gone under tests of every organ like kidney, heart, brain etc… so logical conclusion anyone can draw – When there is nothing wrong with body, it ought to be mind.
You should know that your stomach is the second mind in your body.. in fact its health reflects the state of your first mind – the one which you carry over your shoulders.. in your skull. Haven’t you heard about ‘the gut feeling’? And it is no surprise.. people so ‘think from their stomach’.. and that is called ‘gut feeling’. If your mind stays stuffed for considerably longer duration your stomach will reflect that by way of constipation, similarly if your mental state is irritated.. IBS is the term which doctors will tell you after listening to the symptoms of your bowel conditions. Extended unhealthy or irritated condition of stomach then can lead to indigestion, acidity, gas, ulcers, hemorrhoids and unexplained stomach aches. Actually mind’s stress wrecks havoc on stomach.. So watch your thoughts..
Occasionally though happens quite opposite. People’s mind or heart or even some vital other organs get affected by the acute issues of stomach. There have been many incidents when people fainted or even felt like having a heart-attack where they had just an acute episode of gas. Many times it happens otherwise as well.. people take heart attack as just yet another spell of gas-trouble however in your case most likely is the previous reason i.e. your mind condition is affecting your stomach.
Mostly in such cases Pranayamas helps not because of the technicalities involved in the breathing process and methods but just because it oxygenates you better. However if you want to understand why pranayamas are not good before preparing your body as described in our Vedic literature you can send a mail to email@example.com to know more about it.
– Here you need to find out the root cause of your stress.
– Take some decisions to resolve the pending issues or learn to accept them. Accepting them is possible when you can empathize for people who have far bigger problems and grave situations than yours.
– Make sure you laugh for 3 – 5 minutes everyday. I know it sounds silly at times but better to laugh and let this body live or stay in your groove and accelerate its decay.
– Eat healthy, light, digestible food and as a supplement you can take 20-25 ml of Aloe Vera juice. (Take it fresh if possible)
– Drink lots of water and take 1 spoon of Bacha, Braahmi and Jataamaasi powder mixture (in proportion of 4 : 2 : 1) with honey every morning. It has been found to be helping your nervous system and strengthening brain.
– Do “Tattva Dharana Kriya” once every week – this will help you regain your positive qualities. You can ask for some healing symbols from Ma Shakti Devpriya by leaving your details at tattvashakti.wordpress.com
You are the master of your body and mind.. they do take your commands. So keep giving it suggests to continue healing. The suggestions should be positive like “My body is getting stronger, energetic and healthy.” rather than using negatives like “I am not feeling heaviness, pain and fuzzy mind.”
Taking doctor’s advice is always essential however when he declares “There is no abnormality in tests or his observations” it is you who have to become a healer yourself.
– Ach. Agyaatdarshan Anand Nath