Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Ach. Agyaatdarshan A… on Pranayama’s negative eff… Ach. Agyaatdarshan A… on Mood swings and kapalbhati… Ach. Agyaatdarshan A… on Sex, Masturbation and Spiritua… Sakthi on Pranayama’s negative eff… Praveen kaavi on Sex, Masturbation and Spiritua…
Food for thought
- Spreading Scientific Spirituality – Sacred Association for Rejoice and Love
- Do past life Karma hinder our spiritual experiences?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 1:40-1:41
- Yakshini Sadhana – Beware of Worshiping and Taming Yakshinis (Part IV.. Concluded)
- Nadishodhan – The only rule before pranayama
- A talk by Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath in Delhi
- Pranayama – Educate yourself before you take it up!
- Chant for attracting positive energies in life!
- Free talk by Acharya ji in Delhi on 30th August – Register today!
- Feeling palpitations or perspiration during meditation?
Vote for yourself!
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Actually activation of sushumna can be in medical or psychological terms defined as a state of your mind when its both the lobes are free of residual irritations and accumulations, your logical and creative faculties are bundled together and thus a new vision is born.. but mind you! it is much more than this. Continue reading
People are being blessed “Live long”.. I say don’t live long.. live deep instead. And to live deep you have to develop the awareness. You have to get rid of your watches, your degrees, your money.. when you leave it all. And When you have thrown it out of your window.. when we are able to shrug it off and say “So what!” then only life can start. Continue reading
I have not come across a single person who have been able to successfully define the exact taste of jalebi (kind of sweet) to someone who has never tasted it. And irony is we expect the God can be defined and his definition can be wrapped up in a book. Continue reading