Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Shuchi Gokhale on Top 51 benefits of medita… IvaKour on Pranayama’s negative eff… debesh karki on Pranayama’s negative eff… j sharma on Pranayama – Educate your… Nayan on Pranayama’s negative eff…
Food for thought
- Top 51 benefits of meditation!
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 1:42-1:47
- Curing Constipation Holistically
- The most important things in life
- Misophonia : The sensitivity to sound caused by Pranayama – Cure in Tattvas
- Hernia due to Kapalbhati? Possible!
- How do I recognize my consciousness?
- How do I read Akashic records?
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Spreading Scientific Spirituality – Sacred Association for Rejoice and Love
Vote for yourself!
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Actually activation of sushumna can be in medical or psychological terms defined as a state of your mind when its both the lobes are free of residual irritations and accumulations, your logical and creative faculties are bundled together and thus a new vision is born.. but mind you! it is much more than this. Continue reading
People are being blessed “Live long”.. I say don’t live long.. live deep instead. And to live deep you have to develop the awareness. You have to get rid of your watches, your degrees, your money.. when you leave it all. And When you have thrown it out of your window.. when we are able to shrug it off and say “So what!” then only life can start. Continue reading
I have not come across a single person who have been able to successfully define the exact taste of jalebi (kind of sweet) to someone who has never tasted it. And irony is we expect the God can be defined and his definition can be wrapped up in a book. Continue reading