Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
annonymousss on Yoga, Sex, Masturbation and Sp… zeeshan on Pranayama’s negative eff… Ach. Agyaatdarshan A… on Pranayama’s negative eff… Manoj K on Pranayama’s negative eff… Vani MANDLA on Pranayama’s negative eff…
Food for thought
- Should I do Bahya pranayama (Bahya Kumbhaka) for Hiatal Hernia?
- A piece of advice : Offer Tattva Shakti Vigyaan to the needy!
- Role of mantras in Tattva Shakti Vigyaan
- Dis-ease : Understanding and Fighting Cancer the TSV way.. (Part -I)
- Chaitra Navaraatri – 2015 : Connect with Shakti-Tattva
- Are you ready for ghar-wapsi – Mother divine is waiting for you!
- Upping the Happiness Quotient – Tattva Shakti Vigyaan
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan – Two day workshop on March 14 & 15 in Mumbai
- Maha Shivaratri – Tantra practices at work
- 9 Questions on Negative Effects of Pranayama & Shortcut-Yoga practices
Vote for yourself!
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Actually activation of sushumna can be in medical or psychological terms defined as a state of your mind when its both the lobes are free of residual irritations and accumulations, your logical and creative faculties are bundled together and thus a new vision is born.. but mind you! it is much more than this. Continue reading
People are being blessed “Live long”.. I say don’t live long.. live deep instead. And to live deep you have to develop the awareness. You have to get rid of your watches, your degrees, your money.. when you leave it all. And When you have thrown it out of your window.. when we are able to shrug it off and say “So what!” then only life can start. Continue reading
I have not come across a single person who have been able to successfully define the exact taste of jalebi (kind of sweet) to someone who has never tasted it. And irony is we expect the God can be defined and his definition can be wrapped up in a book. Continue reading