Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Shaila on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Shuchi on Cultivating and Living with Si… LaxmiNarayan on Cultivating and Living with Si… Cultivating and Livi… on Igniting and Living with Siddh… Aishi Das on Pranayama’s negative eff…
Food for thought
- Panch-Mahabhuta Shakti Kriya – It is taking me to Samadhi?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:03
- Stotras – The Ways to Connect with the Divine Virtues of Infinity!
- Cultivating and Living with Siddhis – All about Psychic Powers (Part II)
- Igniting and Living with Siddhis – All about Psychic Powers (Part I)
- Saundarya Lahiri – The Tantric Way of invoking Divine Beauty in Life!
- Effects of Watching Pornography During Pregnancy
- Acharya Agyaatadarshan on Shiva Sutras – Gyaanam Bandhah (Hindi)
- Acharya Speaks on Shiva Sutras – Gyaanam Bandhah (excerpts)
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:02
Vote for yourself!
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Actually activation of sushumna can be in medical or psychological terms defined as a state of your mind when its both the lobes are free of residual irritations and accumulations, your logical and creative faculties are bundled together and thus a new vision is born.. but mind you! it is much more than this. Continue reading
People are being blessed “Live long”.. I say don’t live long.. live deep instead. And to live deep you have to develop the awareness. You have to get rid of your watches, your degrees, your money.. when you leave it all. And When you have thrown it out of your window.. when we are able to shrug it off and say “So what!” then only life can start. Continue reading
I have not come across a single person who have been able to successfully define the exact taste of jalebi (kind of sweet) to someone who has never tasted it. And irony is we expect the God can be defined and his definition can be wrapped up in a book. Continue reading