Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Shilpa on Pranayama’s negative eff… Mrs. on Sex, Masturbation and Spiritua… Sujatha on Spiritual Seekers Must Ask The… Praveen Bahuguna on Taming and worshipping the Yak… Niranjan Bhokare on Can i do nadi-shodhana all…
Food for thought
- Opportunity to Support a Girl Child’s Education!
- Aum – The cosmic sound of Creation!
- What do we need to get complete satisfaction?
- Spiritual Seekers Must Ask The Right Questions
- Steps to follow for self-realization!
- What are the best yoga for removing extreme laziness and improving concentration and happiness?
- Swara Vigyaan – Reading between the breaths
- Are you still chanting on Rosary?
- How is your relationship with yourself?
- Who am I?
Vote for yourself!
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Actually activation of sushumna can be in medical or psychological terms defined as a state of your mind when its both the lobes are free of residual irritations and accumulations, your logical and creative faculties are bundled together and thus a new vision is born.. but mind you! it is much more than this. Continue reading
People are being blessed “Live long”.. I say don’t live long.. live deep instead. And to live deep you have to develop the awareness. You have to get rid of your watches, your degrees, your money.. when you leave it all. And When you have thrown it out of your window.. when we are able to shrug it off and say “So what!” then only life can start. Continue reading
I have not come across a single person who have been able to successfully define the exact taste of jalebi (kind of sweet) to someone who has never tasted it. And irony is we expect the God can be defined and his definition can be wrapped up in a book. Continue reading