Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
nirajmohan on Are You Giving 100% in Your Sp… absolarsethosho on Sex, Masturbation and Spiritua… Lakshmi C A on Headache due to Kapalbhati and… ekulda on Sex, Masturbation and Spiritua… shobhit on Sex, Masturbation and Spiritua…
Food for thought
- Meditation – A way to communicate with God!
- Why should I or why should I not follow what is said in Damar Tantra?
- A tale of four Gurus by Niraj – रज्जब तूने किया गज्जब बांधा सिर पर मोर…
- The Most Powerful Tantric Meditations – The Sleeping and Waking Meditation
- Spiritual Success is achieved through effortless effort – Shiva Sutras by Master AD
- Maumbai Initiation Camp of Tattva Shakti Vigyaan – 12th & 13th November 2016
- Are You Giving 100% in Your Spiritual Endevours?
- Preparations you MUST do before starting Yoga and Pranayama!
- How can I learn to accept silence?
- Is Baba Ramdev teaching right Yoga?
Vote for yourself!
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Actually activation of sushumna can be in medical or psychological terms defined as a state of your mind when its both the lobes are free of residual irritations and accumulations, your logical and creative faculties are bundled together and thus a new vision is born.. but mind you! it is much more than this. Continue reading
People are being blessed “Live long”.. I say don’t live long.. live deep instead. And to live deep you have to develop the awareness. You have to get rid of your watches, your degrees, your money.. when you leave it all. And When you have thrown it out of your window.. when we are able to shrug it off and say “So what!” then only life can start. Continue reading
I have not come across a single person who have been able to successfully define the exact taste of jalebi (kind of sweet) to someone who has never tasted it. And irony is we expect the God can be defined and his definition can be wrapped up in a book. Continue reading