Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Lakshmi C A on Headache due to Kapalbhati and… ekulda on Sex, Masturbation and Spiritua… shobhit on Sex, Masturbation and Spiritua… prathima on Pranayama’s negative eff… mahendhar on How to stay motivated
Food for thought
- Acharya Agyaatadarshan’s reply to a confused youth..
- Experiencing Tattvas in daily life – A new perspective!
- How to stay motivated
- Inaccessible Guru – The Biggest Pain of a Modern Seeker!
- Tantra- The path less travelled
- IBS – Hidden Causes and Cures!
- Opportunity to Support a Girl Child’s Education!
- Aum – The cosmic sound of Creation!
- What do we need to get complete satisfaction?
- Spiritual Seekers Must Ask The Right Questions
Vote for yourself!
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Actually activation of sushumna can be in medical or psychological terms defined as a state of your mind when its both the lobes are free of residual irritations and accumulations, your logical and creative faculties are bundled together and thus a new vision is born.. but mind you! it is much more than this. Continue reading
People are being blessed “Live long”.. I say don’t live long.. live deep instead. And to live deep you have to develop the awareness. You have to get rid of your watches, your degrees, your money.. when you leave it all. And When you have thrown it out of your window.. when we are able to shrug it off and say “So what!” then only life can start. Continue reading
I have not come across a single person who have been able to successfully define the exact taste of jalebi (kind of sweet) to someone who has never tasted it. And irony is we expect the God can be defined and his definition can be wrapped up in a book. Continue reading