Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
b dash on Pranayama’s negative eff… Yakshini Sadhana… on Yakshini Sadhana – Bewar… Jayesh Jaiswal on Pranamaya and Spiritual Growth… vinod on Questions about Pranayama… yogesh dev pandey on H. H. Acharya Prabhakar Mishra…
Food for thought
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan Level – I camp at India Habitat Center, New Delhi
- God in search of man or Man in search of God?
- Yakshini Sadhana – Beware of Taming and worshiping Yakshinis (Part -II)
- Is Sudarshan Kriya Safe?
- Taming and worshipping the Yakshinis? Beware! (Part -I)
- Pranayama, spiritual practices and cure for IBS
- Sending prayers and healing to people of Nepal!
- O My God, Someone stole you away from me!
- Should I do Bahya pranayama (Bahya Kumbhaka) for Hiatal Hernia?
- A piece of advice : Offer Tattva Shakti Vigyaan to the needy!
Vote for yourself!
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Actually activation of sushumna can be in medical or psychological terms defined as a state of your mind when its both the lobes are free of residual irritations and accumulations, your logical and creative faculties are bundled together and thus a new vision is born.. but mind you! it is much more than this. Continue reading
People are being blessed “Live long”.. I say don’t live long.. live deep instead. And to live deep you have to develop the awareness. You have to get rid of your watches, your degrees, your money.. when you leave it all. And When you have thrown it out of your window.. when we are able to shrug it off and say “So what!” then only life can start. Continue reading
I have not come across a single person who have been able to successfully define the exact taste of jalebi (kind of sweet) to someone who has never tasted it. And irony is we expect the God can be defined and his definition can be wrapped up in a book. Continue reading